Attendance Non-custodial parent

photoIf a child is subject to an access order or agreement, the service must have a copy on record plus any subsequent alteration registered by the court. Unless your court order is on file with us, we must provide equal rights to both parents.

Evidence of court orders or agreements will be considered part of the enrolment in order to minimise the likelihood of distressing situations occurring in the future.